Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project 365 Day 22 - 25

January 22, 2010, January 23, 2010, January 24, 2010, January 25, 2010
These ATCs were made for a Monochomatic Swap on AFA. They are all colored pencil and marker on watercolor paper. The titles are Dinner Soon!, Nice Hair, Standing Tall, and Storm. I had great fun making these cards and I let the creative juices flow freely. I like these images and although they remind me of the images of late painter Phillip Guston they are totally diffrent from his imagery. I think I will make few sculptures with these kind of images. The last card is a gift for the hostess.

2 comments:

PinkCupcakeArts said...

Oh, bravo! These are awesome. I can't quite get monochromatic to work for me unless it is pink ;)

soulbrush said...

i think these are fantastic.